Current diary dates
- 11 Dec 17 - P3/4 Parent Contact
- 13 Dec 17 - P3/4 Parent Contact
- 14 Dec 17 - P3, P4, & P5 Christmas Party
- 15 Dec 17 - P6 & P7 Christmas Party
- 18 Dec 17 - P1 & P2 Christmas Party
- 19 Dec 17 - School Christmas Lunch
- 22 Dec 17 - Last Day of Term
- 8 Jan 18 - First Day of Spring Term
- 7 Feb 18 - Parent Council Meeting
- 14 Feb 18 - In-Service Day (pupils not in)
- 15 Feb 18 - Holiday
- 16 Feb 18 - Holiday
- 6 Mar 18 - Tempest Class Photos
- 16 Mar 18 - Sharing Learning sessions
- 20 Mar 18 - Parent Contact
- 22 Mar 18 - Parent Contact
- 29 Mar 18 - Last Day of Term
- 16 Apr 18 - In-Service Day (pupils not in)
- 17 Apr 18 - First Day of Summer Term
- 7 May 18 - May Day
- 9 May 18 - Parent Council Meeting
- 7 Jun 18 - P7 Transition dasys to PHS
- 28 Jun 18 - Last Day of Term (12.00pm finish)
- 13 Aug 18 - In-Service Day (pupils not in)
- 14 Aug 18 - First Day of Autumn Term
- 22 Aug 18 - Parent Council AGM
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.